I type in bold where I am speaking, the rest is from my logs.
For all users having driver issues... I noted last night the following in my event logs.
Event # 4625, EventSystem
The EventSystem sub system is suppressing duplicate event log entries for a duration of 86400 seconds. The suppression timeout can be controlled by a REG_DWORD value named SuppressDuplicateDuration under the following registry key: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\EventSystem\EventLog.
I also noted in the logs the following:
1) Application 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\NVIDIA Share.exe' (pid 16820) cannot be restarted - Application SID does not match Conductor SID..
2) The GPU has been disconnected and this application may become unresponsive.
Error code: 10
(pid=9464 tid=9012 modorganizer.exe 64bit)
3) The description for Event ID 2 from source AMD_ANR_BG_PROC cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
Function: GET_INPUT_DEVICES called.
The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table
4) A provider, DMWmiBridgeProv1, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation namespace root\cimv2\mdm\dmmap to use the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests.
5) Access to performance data was denied to user "SYSTEM" (value from GetUserName() for the running thread) as attempted from module "C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Magician\SamsungMagicianSVC.exe" (value from GetModuleFileName() for the binary that issued the query).
6) And I believe the main culprit causing all of the above:
Windows cannot copy file \\?\C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\AMD\DxCache\585ae36befcdae9a.9627ff5f0769e9f6.7b1f799a.dad1858.0.parc to location \\?\C:\Users\defaultuser100000\AppData\Local\AMD\DxCache\585ae36befcdae9a.9627ff5f0769e9f6.7b1f799a.dad1858.0.parc. This error may be caused by network problems or insufficient security rights.
DETAIL - Access is denied.
Now I have been to https://www.ultimatewindowssecurity.com/securitylog/encyclopedia/default.aspx but unfortunately it gives no indication in the 46800 suppressed events as to what they are can any one tell me how to tell?, as the related log messages it mentions are simply not there.
I know this is a long time waiting, but I've been trying to figure out what's causing my drivers to crash and fail to restart for a hot minute now. Just stumbled on this post googling this type of event error and wanted to ask a question regarding your hardware and software. On the off chance, do you have ASUS Armory installed? And is it an Nvidia GPU installed or an AMD GPU? I've noticed on my end that Asus Armoury, even though I had uninstalled it, ACPowerNotification was still ticking in the background with some server stuff, and it was getting mismatched CID's just before my GPU driver started having mismatched CID's. Thanks