Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pera22457
Journeyman III

PC Shuts Down During Gaming – Request for Support

Hello,

I am encountering a persistent issue with my PC where it shuts down during gaming sessions. Despite trying various troubleshooting steps, the problem continues. Here are the details of my system and the actions I have taken:

System Specifications:

• Motherboard: BPC A520M 2-TG
  • Processor: AMD Ryzen 5600G
  • RAM: 16GB
  • Storage: 240GB SSD
  • Power Supply: 500W
  • Graphics: Integrated GPU

Issue Description:

• Problem: During gaming, the screen turns off while the CPU, power supply, and RGB components remain on. The PC does not display any error messages or restart frequently; it simply turns off the screen. On one occasion, after replacing the power supply cable, the PC briefly showed a restart message, but the problem quickly returned.
  • Troubleshooting Steps Taken:
    • RAM: Tested the RAM modules; they are functioning correctly.
    • Temperature: Monitored CPU and GPU temperatures; they are within normal ranges.
    • Power Supply: Replaced the power supply cable, which showed a brief improvement but did not resolve the issue.
    • Cables: Verified that all power cables are securely connected.

Additional Information: I suspect that the issue might be related to the BIOS. However, the manufacturer of my motherboard, BPC, does not provide any BIOS updates or support. This lack of BIOS updates leaves me uncertain about how to resolve the issue.

Could you provide guidance on whether there are any BIOS-related fixes or alternative solutions that might help address this problem? Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
[pera22457]

0 Likes
0 Replies