cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

juliettalosada
Journeyman III

PC RESTART

Hi! I have a problem when i tried to play fornite and fall guys that my pc will randomly restars in the middle of the game
It used to happen only with fall guys and duo mode in fornite but now fornite doesn´t work solitary or duo mode
I already updated everything, bios/drivers and doesn´t work
Is weird because it only happens with these two epic games games and not with other games
I have a radeon rx 6700xt dual, Mother asus a520m-k, ryzen 5 5600x 

0 Likes
4 Replies

Random restarts of your PC generally occurs due to:

1-Overheating issues (CPU or GPU)

2-Power issues (Bad or weak PSU)

3-Overclocking /Underclocking GPU or CPU

4- Defective Hardware (GPU card or Motherboard or PSU or CPU or Windows drive)

5-Bad or corrupt Graphic drivers

6- Corrupt Windows OS

7-Incompatible or defective hardware installed like RAM Memory.

are some of major reasons for random PC restarts.

Download and run OCCT CPU,GPU, & PSU tests. See if the PC crashes or restarts during any of those tests.

While running the OCCT tests check Fan Speeds, CPU & GPU Temperatures (Overheating), PSU Output are with 5% tolerances for the 3.3/5.0/12.0 VDC outputs (Bad or weak PSU)

0 Likes
Kalana
Challenger

Hi, since it only happens in Epic games. Could you able to check the Event Viewer after it restarts. Inside the Windows Logs folder and select System, look for Error or Warning with with exclamations symbol during the time your computer restarted. Let's check the the error code with details so we can find a solution.

0 Likes

Hi! I cheked and it says this
Can someone help?

Thanks

Error of hardware irrecuperable.

Report from component : core of processor
error source : Machine Check Exception
Tipe of error: Bus/Interconnect Error
Id. of processor: 4

juliettalosada_8-1699316042350.pngjuliettalosada_9-1699316053922.pngjuliettalosada_10-1699316060243.png

juliettalosada_11-1699316070443.pngjuliettalosada_12-1699316078262.pngjuliettalosada_13-1699316084419.pngjuliettalosada_14-1699316090316.png

0 Likes

Hi, Depending on the event viewer log, there may be a hardware problem, and the problem is with the Processor.

"A fatal hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core."

It could be overclocking or heating. Let's try to narrow down. Since you already Update the BIOS. Only things left is that resetting it. Also have you got Ryzen Master installed or any third part software's controlling the CPU?

0 Likes