cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

unclwish
Adept II

Overclock settings restores every Windows reboot

If I change any of GPU overclock settings, f.e. max GPU frequency, after normal manual Windows reboot Radeon Settings shows popup message about restoring default overclock settings due to unexpected system failure. If no change overclock settings messuage didn't appears.

Problem starts from 23.8.1 version. Before installation I used AMD Cleanup tool in Windows safe mode.

RX 580 8Gb, Windows 11 Pro.

0 Likes
1 Solution

23.11.1 drivers was released for Polaris-Navi cards. Bug is gone!

Good sign. But they have a little changes in compare with drivers for RDNA... Will hope that drivers for polaris-navi would update in future.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
unclwish
Adept II

Problem is still here. In all versions from 23.8.1 up to 23.9.2 drivers. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
silentgame
Adept II

This is happening to everyone I believe with the new Sept. update to Windows 11.  I just export the changes I've made in the performance tuning tab and import it when the settings get reset.  The import and export button are at the top right of the tuning tab next to stress test.

0 Likes

So, it's bug with Windows 11 and Adrenalin drivers conflict?

I noticed, that AMD stop to update GCN cards driver. Latest is 23.9.2. For RDNA cards it's already 23.10.x. Does it mean that AMD dropped support for GCN cards at all?

0 Likes

23.11.1 drivers was released for Polaris-Navi cards. Bug is gone!

Good sign. But they have a little changes in compare with drivers for RDNA... Will hope that drivers for polaris-navi would update in future.

0 Likes