cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

syfy88man1
Adept I

OCZ Radeon R7 SSD Driver

OCZ Radeon R7 SSD (480GB) Size and for some reason, I can't find the driver for the SSD Utility with the AMD logo on it, the one that I keep finding is the latest OCZ logo on it. I know the SSD is an old model but I still want that AMD Logo on it when I look to see how the SSD is doing.

0 Likes
1 Solution

The OCZ Radeon R7 SSD is considered to be legacy (not supported any more) by Toshiba Support website.

I suggest you open a Toshiba Support ticket to see if they can give you a link to the last version driver that uses the AMD Logo.

This is all the OCZ SSD Utility downloads from Toshiba Support: SSD Utility - SSD Management Software 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

The OCZ Radeon R7 SSD is considered to be legacy (not supported any more) by Toshiba Support website.

I suggest you open a Toshiba Support ticket to see if they can give you a link to the last version driver that uses the AMD Logo.

This is all the OCZ SSD Utility downloads from Toshiba Support: SSD Utility - SSD Management Software 

syfy88man1
Adept I

Thank you, I figure it was but was looking since I found a few people who sold their old SSD off, as for mine, I am using it with an FX 8370 setup that I build a while back and it still going good.

0 Likes

I have a FX8350 which has been outstanding up to this point. 

0 Likes
Lumbis
Journeyman III

"SSDUtility_2.2.2645" is the tool you need. Works for Windows 11.

0 Likes