cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

markymark150
Journeyman III

No Record And Stream Option In Adrealin Edition

Hi. I have Adrealin Edition of AMD Settings and for some reason, i don't have the record and stream tab. Can anyone help pls?

0 Likes
13 Replies
JFM
Adept III

It may be related to Windows Update (someone created another issue hours ago). Looks like Windows installs a very old driver for some reason. 

What you can do is using DDU to remove current driver, and while doing so click on "Prevent downloads of drivers from Windows Update..." as well (should be at the bottom). Then use recent drivers by downloading from AMD site and voala. 

0 Likes

So what do I do?

0 Likes

Ok I did that like three times but still nothing.

0 Likes
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

0 Likes

No.

0 Likes
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

in Adrenalin, hit the Settings (Gear) icon at the upper right corner.  That should put you at the System tab showing your GPU, CPU, etc..  Put a screenshot of the here for us to see at least some of your system specs.

0 Likes

Maybe OP has a laptop, or card model that doesn't have support for it?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Screenshot 2023-11-22 180457.png

0 Likes
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

I was thinking the same thing.  Hopefully, the basic list of hardware in Adrenalin > System will let us know.

0 Likes

Screenshot 2023-11-22 180457.png

0 Likes
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

AMD Radeon Pro 5500M.  Is that an Apple MacBook Pro?  If so, I'm completely out of my depth.  The only drivers I can find for something remotely close is:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/apple-boot-camp 

But, they really don't look like the drivers you want.

I'm stumped.

EDIT:  I did run across this page for UNOFFICIAL boot camp drivers that some random guy on the internet put together.  But, I don't know if you want to trust that or if those will work:

https://www.bootcampdrivers.com/ 

0 Likes

Yeah. I actually just got them off him. That's how I got adrenalin. However, he did an installation video and he had that option. That's why I am bamboozled. Maybe cause he used the 2020 edition? Anyway, here's his install video: BootCampDrivers Installation Video - YouTube

0 Likes

Most laptops do not have support for the R & S functionality.

If the modded bootcamp drivers have added it, then you need to troubleshoot on their forum.

They may even have a newer driver version.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes