cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pauli_pierre
Journeyman III

No game/headset audio using relive

Hello. I am a relatively new PC user, and I am having a lot of trouble trying to record audio using the 'instant replay' option in the amd software. It records the video absolutely fine however I get zero game and headset audio. 

I have tried all the methods using google search and still nothing, such as reinstalling the driver software, uninstalling the realtek audio driver, changing the values to 0 and 1 in the registry etc etc. I am at my wits end!!! I don't understand why I am not getting any audio. default audio is set to the headset. I have literally tried everything I found on google (apparently this is a well known issue). What am I missing?

I am running the ryzen 3600 processor, radeon 5600 xt, alongside the Steelseries Arctis 9x which requires a windows usb adapter to run (it is wireless).

Please help!!

0 Likes
3 Replies
harley2795
Journeyman III

same!! wireless headsets might be the cause since i have one too?? Hopefully they realise this and fix it! fingers crossed i guess

0 Likes

Same here, AMD must fix this issue, this is unbelieveble.
I can record my voice with my siberia650 headset(microfon built in). But gameplay and Desktop audio not recording.
What i tried.
1- Desktop record enabled.(radeon software)
2- Stereo mod on/of (Radeon software)
3- I changed my default audios, ı tried every each of them. And also Audio mixer.
4- Unninstalled AMD HDMİ AUDİO driver.
5- Deleted AMD drivers with DDU and Reinstall AMD driver. HDMİ Audio included.
6- Regedit 0 to 1 both of them.
7- I unplugged my usb card and I plugged my headset by using audio jacks manually backside and also tried front side(3.5mm jack)
And couldnt fix it.

But there is a one solution but its almost impossible to suitable audio experience. 
*Go to record section of amd radeon software.
-Set Record Microphone ON
-Set Microphone level to %100
-Push to Talk Disabled.
-Audio Boos High
So you can hear gameplay and desktop voices by your headset with this microphone adjustment but its not suitable and its unaccebtable quality.
So AMD must fix this problem.

CPU: Ryzen 3700x 4.3 OC / MB: Asus X-570 E Rog Strix / GPU: XFX 6800 XT FE 2600mhz UV / DRAM: F4-3600C16D-16GTZN (OC 3800-16-16-16-32-50 1.40v) / Monitor: Samsung C27HG70 / CASE: Inwin 303 Mid / Headset: Steel Series Siberia 650 7.1
0 Likes

All of you with this issue need to report it to AMD. They won't see the issue here.

There is a Bug Report under the gear in Radeon Settings.

You can contact AMD support here:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

0 Likes