cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jack00
Journeyman III

No audio when taking instant replay videos.

Hello guys. I'm not sure what is causing the problem, I looked around for a solution, some people suggested putting my audio at 48khz, other told me to check the settings in adrenaline for the audio to be set at "stereo".

So far nothing is working. 

I'm on windows 10 pro, got an N7 B550 mobo and an 7900xt.

Can someone help me with this please ? Thanks!

0 Likes
6 Replies
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

A while back, I ran into the same problem.  I got around it by switching my Video Encoding Type from AVC to HEVC in Adrenalin's Settings > Record & Stream.  I have no idea why that behaves that way.  Of course, when I did that, I had to install a video player with the HEVC codec in order to see the video I could now hear (I downloaded VLC Media Player for that).

0 Likes
jack00
Journeyman III

Doesn't seem to work. Anyone else have problem recording audio with instant replays ?

0 Likes
jack00
Journeyman III

Not even a word from AMD ?? Come on I can't be the only one having this issue...

0 Likes
jack00
Journeyman III

So anyone have a fix for this yet, its still not working, I can't believe im the only one with this issue...

0 Likes

You're not the only one. I'm dealing with the same thing unfortunately. What's with AMD's silence on the matter 

0 Likes
jack00
Journeyman III

Theres probably a ton of people having the same issue. My guess is they have no idea how to fix it. I tried about 10 different solutions ive found on the web, nothings working. It's just their garbage software and they won't fix it.

0 Likes