cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

NvK06
Journeyman III

New Cpu and new Bios and the games are unplayable

So I bought a Ryzen 5 5600X to replace my Ryzen 2600 and i have an Aorus b450 m motherboard and the video card is the Rx 6700XT. So i set everything up and downloaded the best Bios for the motherboard i replace everything and i started a game and after i load into the game the game always tear's or lagg's especially Ark: Survival Ascened and Forza Horizon 5 the other games are kinda working and i dont know what could be a problem i tried everything different Bios updating every driver and still dont happend anything. Please someone help because i'm hopelles at this point !!   

0 Likes
3 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

You say tearing. Have you tried enabling Vsync? Are you using an SSD for these games? Are you using one cable from the PSU to plug in the GPU or two? Ark: Survival Ascended is a mess. I played on my 7900 XT and even then it doesn't run well. Forza Horizon 5 runs well on every system I tested it on, GTX 1060 6GB, RX 5600 XT, RX 6800 XT, and RX 7900 XT. Do you have SAM enabled?

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
NvK06
Journeyman III

Yes i enabled the Vsync and i also play on SSD i dont about the cabbles and i also enabled SAM so i dont understand maybe the cables that you mentioned?? The other games runs perfectly just the big games tearing and as i treid ark or forza i hear that the pc sounds are tearing to as the games tearing so i dont know maybe the pc does not have enough power?

0 Likes

Try a new hdmi cable, not a cheap one from Aliexpress. It sounds like communication issue between gpu and the monitor. Also which bios rev. are you running for your motherboard? Some have their own issues.

0 Likes