s4pro22
Journeyman III

Network problem with AMD drivers

Specs:

Radeon rx 6950xt

Ryzen 5 7600x

AsRock B650E Steel Legend

Kingston Fury DDR5 32gb 

Hi guys, my PC worked normaly for a half year then suddenly I started having network problems and also with overclocking GPU. I was trying to find so many reasons but I would always come back to the AMD drivers. First I thought it could be because of 2 monitor setup with differend refresh rate (main 240 Hz and second 60Hz). I know about Apex Legends having problems with network but how it can work normaly for 2 months and then half year be aweful. For some time only Apex was having network problem and I though OK it must be their problem, but now it started in other games too. It is not provider problem, it must be something connected to the system. And yes I did chipset driver.

Also after 1 driver update my PC went from working normaly with overclocked GPU to constantly crashing one. Tried going back to previous driver but nothing helped. It is so hard to find any solutions to these network problems with AMD. So let's see if there is any life savior between you guys. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
FunkZ
Forerunner

AMD makes the chipset but not the network, you need the Realtek LAN driver for that.

https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/B650E%20Steel%20Legend%20WiFi/index.asp#Download

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes