cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

TallAdl
Journeyman III

Need Help

Hi, I'd like to install an older version of a driver for my AMD R9 200, except I can't find it on this site. The link for it does exist but nothing appear when I click on it, does anyone have know what to do ?

0 Likes
2 Replies
vishvajit
Adept III

If you're having trouble downloading an older version of the driver for your AMD R9 200 graphics card, there are a few things you can try:

Clear your browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, browser cache and cookies can cause issues when downloading files. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies and then try downloading the driver again.

Try a different browser: If clearing your browser cache and cookies doesn't work, try using a different browser to download the driver. For example, if you're using Chrome, try downloading the driver using Firefox or Microsoft Edge.

Use a third-party website: If the AMD website isn't working, you can try downloading the driver from a third-party website. However, be cautious when downloading files from third-party websites and make sure to scan the downloaded file for viruses before installing it.

Contact AMD support: If you're still having trouble downloading the driver, you can contact AMD support for assistance. They may be able to provide you with a direct download link or help you troubleshoot the issue.

I hope this helps you download the older version of the driver for your AMD R9 200 graphics card. Good luck!

Hey ! Thank you for your help but sadly it comes from the website, so I'll try with a third-party , do you have any recommendation ?

0 Likes