cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

article_86
Journeyman III

Need Control Software (not Drivers) for ATI All-in-Wonder HD GPU-RV635 Series-Radeon HD 3k. My current Drivers are 8.970.100.7000 (13-9-legacy_vista_win7_64_dd_ccc?).

Need Control Software  (not Drivers) for ATI All-in-Wonder HD  GPU-RV635  Series-Radeon HD 3k.  My current Drivers are 8.970.100.7000 (13-9-legacy_vista_win7_64_dd_ccc?).  I gave up on this years ago.  Currently, my "AMD VISION Control Center" Folder is empty.  Any help would be great.  Happy New Year, Ray.  ;-)

0 Likes
1 Solution

Do you mean by control software, Software that controls the GPU fans and other aspects of the GPU card? It also is difficult to answer since no one knows your computer setup. Current Windows version, Make and model of PSU, CPU/APU/ Motherboard, etc.

Here is the same ALL-IN-Wonder legacy driver to reinstall that you now have: Legacy​  It should reinstall AMD Vision Control Center again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

Do you mean by control software, Software that controls the GPU fans and other aspects of the GPU card? It also is difficult to answer since no one knows your computer setup. Current Windows version, Make and model of PSU, CPU/APU/ Motherboard, etc.

Here is the same ALL-IN-Wonder legacy driver to reinstall that you now have: Legacy​  It should reinstall AMD Vision Control Center again.

0 Likes

It was a Windows 7, but you guessed correctly (I guess).  Part of my problem was a corrupted Driver.  The other was that I removed the Software when I got exasperated, then every time I tried to reinstall my old Install files it would not work.  One thing that always bothered me with the AMD Site was how easy it was to get the wrong Drivers/Software because choices were vague, so I gave up years ago.  With that said, I want to thank you for your help.  I guess that I should have came here in the 1st place.  KUDOS !  - Article_86

0 Likes