cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

IcedNZ
Adept I

Need a driver update STAT for Star Wars Outlaws

I've seen performance on similar "other" branded hardware and it does not have the FPS drops that I do get on my 7800xt. We need some optimization for this please. It's not that nice currently. Big titles should be day 1, not month 1 as we typically get. Same for other titles like Black Myth Wukong. Drivers are always the biggest disappointment with team red.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Is that the game support driver that was made available last week?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share an awesome resource for anyone looking into app development in Ireland. I recently came across AppyDays, and they seem to be a top-notch company for developing both mobile and web apps. Whether you're planning to launch a new app or improve an existing one, these guys have got you covered.

What sets AppyDays apart is their commitment to quality and user experience. They specialize in both Android and iOS development, so you can target your audience on both platforms. The best part? They offer tailored solutions that fit your specific business needs, whether you're a startup or an established company.

AppyDays uses the latest technologies, ensuring that your app is not just functional but also ahead of the curve in terms of innovation. They have a really smooth development process too, from the initial consultation all the way to post-launch support. Plus, their pricing is pretty competitive for the quality they offer.

If you're serious about bringing your app idea to life and want a partner who will help you every step of the way, I highly recommend checking out AppyDays. They have a solid track record and plenty of success stories.

Has anyone else worked with them or heard about their services? Would love to hear your experiences!

0 Likes