cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Lucifearing
Adept I

My ryzen 5 3350g has white and green screen crash pls help

Ever since I got the Ryzen 5 Pro 3350G It has been crashing A LOT in games and sometimes even when I'm just on the desktop it just crashes, (though that is very rare) I have tried Using DDU and uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling in safe mode, I tried even reverting back to some drivers from 2019 but it did absolutely nothing, my ram was overclocked from 3200mhz to 3466mhz but the problem still happened when it wasnt overclocked, I might try to lower the frequency to 2933mhz and see if it fixes it but if anybody has a way I can fix this otherwise I really want to know how. I have tried downloading the vega 10 drivers since 3350g actually isnt vega `11 but it still says it is, but it instantly reverts back to vega `11 when I try and switch it, I think this could be the reason I'm crashing but there is no way to find out since it doesnt let you use the vega 10 drivers! Please fix thisssssssssssssssssssss.

3 Replies
Lucaotz
Journeyman III

Something similar happens to me when I play, I have tried to change the drivers but this is not solved. Have you been able to solve it?

0 Likes

No i still havent fixed it, certain driver versions have made the crash occur a bit less often but more or less it still occurs a considerable amount.

0 Likes

figured it out now, just raise your dram frequency by 0.2 i went from 1.35 to 1.37 and it completely fixed it

0 Likes