cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

JazzDoe43
Journeyman III

My rx6600 doesn't show signal on the monitor after any upgrade (windows upgrade, amd drivers)

My graphic card a MSI Radeon RX 6600 mech 2x doesn't show video after the bios screen ,i was playing videogames for 10 min but my pc just crashed, i shut down the computer but still not showing video just a no signal message on the screen, so i do almost everything to fix it, reset the bios (remove baterry/take out the jumpers), install and reinstall drivers, i though it was the drivers cuz i saw the code 43 on the windows device administrator, i was using an auxiliar gpu to do it bc my pc is an alienware aurora r7 so the motherboard doesn't has an entrance for integral graphics, i check the rams, i tried to run linux on a usb, i tried to reinstall windows 10 twice, I ended up putting windows 11 but it shows video until i download any upgrade even if is a windows upgrade the monitor lose signal because the graphic card is no runing in the sistem at that point, i don't know if is a driver issue or something associated with upgrades (because i the graphic card works without drivers installed or any windows upgrade) i would like to know if is a physical hardware issue or not.

I attach a photo where I show the last moment where the GPU worked before losing the video signal.

IMG-20240703-WA0014.jpg

 i've this message also 

7wbhwsl33ek81.png

 thanks so much

0 Replies