Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Quakka
Adept I

My PC keeps crashing during videogames

MY PC SPECS:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Graphics Card: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics

Motherboard Model: A320M-HDV R4.0

Motherboard Manufacturer: ASRock

BIOS Version: P7.00 (I updated the BIOS not too long ago from P3.70, nothing was fixed)

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 22H2

System Type: 64 bit

RAM: 8GB (5.93 usable)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Methods i have tried, but didn't work:

1. Update BIOS

2. Use DDU

3. sfc /scannow in Command Prompt

4. Reset the PC

5. Reinstall Windows 10 from USB

The ways my PC can crash:

1. The Black Screen

So basically, in this crash, my PC randomly freezes, then i hear the USB disconnect sound, then the screen goes black. My only choice is to restart the PC with the button forcefully. Sometimes the drivers get deleted sometimes they don't.

2. The Drivers Have Failed To Load Message

So everything is nice until my game starts lagging heavily and then i see a message by AMD pop up, it says: "Your drivers have Failed to load" and then my only choice is to restart the computer. The drivers either return or i have to reinstall them myself.

3. The BSOD

Sometimes, My PC shows the Blue Screen of Death when it crashes, only that this one is very rare. It shows one of these error codes:

1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Please help guys this has been happening since i first got my PC and i'm sick of it, i can't buy a new PC though as im low on the budget but for god sake i want this to STOP! The games work fine but they just make my PC crash and often i need to reinstall the drivers, and i'm SO TIRED OF THIS! I've posted the same kind of post on reddit, various subreddits on there, none reached any type of popularity and so i didn't get any kind of answers and tips! Please help!

0 Replies