cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Maxi2
Journeyman III

Multiple BSOD with AuthenticAMD.sys, ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

I've had some issues for a while with my HP laptop (specs below), numerous blue screens or shut downs multiple times a day. I've ran the minidump files on WinDBG and WhoCrashed and it says it may be from a faulty driver. I've asked this question sometime ago, and it led to the AMD chipset driver to be at fault, I've updated it from the manufacturer website, and blue screens keep happening. I've formatted this pc numerous times because after many shutdowns windows locks the PC for two hours but even after waiting hours or days I can't access.

I've updated all drivers from the HP website based on model and windows version. I´m currently using Windows 10 22H2. If I remember correctly blue screens started happening since I updated to windows 11 more than a year ago. I've used DDU to uninstall graphics drives and install the new ones from AMD and Nvidia. I´ve done scans using the cmd promp, I´ve updated BIOS to the latest version available in HP, I´ve disabled fast startup in energy options. Even though I keep restoring windows the same issues keep happening.

I've linked a dropbox link with recent minidump files.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/j9dwuopf85u0fi4e7ikaa/AHBX6CDV07AmZ_ijAJGEHt8?rlkey=slwe18st6nmn5d05r...

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1xxx

AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz

12 GB de SDRAM DDR4-3200 (1 x 4 GB, 1 x 8 GB)

SSD M.2 PCIe® NVMe™ de 512 GBNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 TiAMD Radeon Graphics

0 Likes
1 Reply

I've done everything mentioned, updated chipset drivers, disabling fast startup and updated BIOS.

0 Likes