Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

justnag
Journeyman III

Mouse and keyboard problem. (INPUT LAG)

Hello everybody!!

I have a problem with my mouse and keyboard which is both randomly become less responsive. The mouse becomes slower and heavy i can't hit any shots in any game the slower movement is also present in Windows 10 desktop. The keyboard key stuck like example, ingame when im pressing the movement keys get stuck(not physically) and i need to press it again to get it unstuck. Also my monitor sometimes has some weird pixel dropping artifact from top to bottom most noticable in grey areas turning it off and on fixes it.

Things i tried to fix the problem.
Clean install Windows 10. After this my mouse and keyboard works for 3-4 hours then the problem comes back.
Driver updates.(Chipset, Audio, GPU, Keyboard, mouse). If i reinstall or update any driver the problem gets fixed for like 1 hour max then comes back.
Buying new mouse, keyboard, monitor. My previouse devices Logitech g203 mouse, some random Genius keyboard, Samsung S22C150 monitor. Same problem with the new ones.
Reconnecting the mouse and keyboard also switching up the usb ports. This sometimes fixes the problem but after a while comes back.
Trying out different outlets in my house. Also i tried my neighbour electricity. No fix, i tried doing this because i read it somewhere this problem could be electrical because bad grounding.
Bios update.
Turning off Xbox Overlay.

If anybody has any idea pleas help. Thank you for any help.

Peripherals:
Mouse: Glorious Model O
Keyboard: HyperX Alloy FPS RGB
Headset: HyperX Cloud Stinger
Monitor: Benq XL2411P 144hz
Secondary Monitor: Samsung S22C150

My PC Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 1600X
CPU Cooler: Id-Cooling SE-214C-R
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 (2x4GB)
Video Card: GeForce GTX 1060 WINDFORCE OC 3GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350-Gaming
SSD: Adata SP550 120 GB
HDD: -
PSU: Corsair VS550 550W
Case: Corsair SPEC-03 With 3 FAN

0 Likes
0 Replies