cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

dethbringa
Adept I

Most probably my last AMD GPU

I switched to team red from my 64MB Nvidia MX440 to my 128MB 9600xt but after the release of crimson drivers I was really disappointed but hopeful things would get better. After Adrenaline was released I had hope once again that things would get better. After all these years of waiting I started asking myself why am I waiting? How many years have I been wrestling with issues and problems and soooo much time in setup screens and google searching every time I want to swap between extended desktop and eyefinity? Too long. I'm now looking at team green for my next upgrade. So I'll give AMD a final countdown until I upgrade, if the settings are still missing I wont be changing teams for probably another 20 years.

I just want the old original CCC back again, back when AMD had options and settings for things instead of adding useless features and removing helpful ones.

I dont want all this record and stream stuff, if I did I'd use OBS.
I dont want settings for each game I play, each game I play has graphics and settings options in it already.
I dont want an integrated browser, seriously I have enough options for browsers already. Even dam antivirus software has browsers now.
I dont want some fancy "homepage", its supposed to be graphics card driver settings.
I DO WANT to hit a button and toggle eyefinity on and off. 
I DO WANT to be able to configure bezel correction without jumping through a million steps and googling random pages and using an hour of trial and error to get it right.

Why was the simple CCC eyefinity setup completely discarded? And why has it STILL not been added? Its been what? A decade since this was removed?

Yes I know I can load up this and then that and then tweak this and change that and then try this and try that and spend an hour configuring things just to have all this wiped the second I turn eyefinity off. Oh but you can write down all your settings on a piece of paper or put a txt file on your desktop.... NO it should be a simple toggle on/off button and settings button in adrenaline that has the ability to set and save bezel correction.

Seriously AMD add these options back. Do you even have anyone still on the team from the CCC days? If not I'm sure you can spend a few hours googling the options that used to be in them. I mean hey, I have to.

arrgghhh /rant

0 Likes
1 Reply
Qoojo
Miniboss

Funny thing is that you have people on nvidia forums complaining about how simple NVCP is and look at how nice Adrenaline is. I personally want less bloat and junk, so I am with you.