Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

tobiasc
Journeyman III

Monitor says no signal on Displayport after installing new cpu drivers

Hello 

I need help with this issue, i installed new cpu drivers (ryzen 7800x3d) from armoury create and when i restarted the PC my monitor says there is no signal on Displayport so i basically can't use the PC  .

1 Solution
tobiasc
Journeyman III

I solved it, 

For some reason the monitor didn't work so i unplugged it and the picture displayed on my secondary screen which is a TV ,when i launched Windows the monitor worked

Btw nothing was shown on the TV until i unplugged the monitor.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Beastss
Journeyman III

Have you checked the basics, GPU plugs and socket, Displayport on MOBO, HDMI port?

If none of those work, try removing your GPU and then try again, if your MOBO support video out.

DraftingDrew
Journeyman III

I'm having the same issues, I just bought a 7600 RX installed it last night, then installed the drivers. Restarted my pc after a few seconds my monitors turn black and says no signal. I'm having to forcefully shut it down.

0 Likes
tobiasc
Journeyman III

I solved it, 

For some reason the monitor didn't work so i unplugged it and the picture displayed on my secondary screen which is a TV ,when i launched Windows the monitor worked

Btw nothing was shown on the TV until i unplugged the monitor.

0 Likes

Ive tried that,  it didnt work for me. When I boot up my pc it lasts for about 5 seconds then looses signal. Ive tried different monitors. No idea why its doing this as its brand new. 

0 Likes