cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cheechyba
Adept I

Missing ReLive Tab after Reboot, Missing Software / Driver Version, incomplete Adrenalin Drivers

Hi Guys,

i dont if anybody has had experience with this kind of issues but, my adrenalin drivers are missing some information (screenshot)

ad1.JPG

after clean install and removal of all old drivers ill tried to install 21.12, but it crashed and rebootet while installing the display driver. u know the moment when the new one gets install and your displays get re detected. (windows does make the same sound as plugging out an usb device and plugging it back in). since i couldnt get anything to work, i tried to install the 21.10 whql driver, which worked just fine. 

now, after the next full reboot of the system, the driver software is missing some critical information an tabs, like:

- record / capture relive thingy isnt present anymore

- amd link cant be configured

- driver software update recommendation area is missing

so, i really dont know what to do. can anyone of you lead me the way?

what i did until now:

- clean install of every gfx related driver, uninstalled and used DDU

- kept the amd folder for old "working" setups" ofc

- chipset drivers are a bit old tho

0 Likes
2 Replies
TumKo
Adept II

Hi I also ran into this problem on windows 11, I tried version 21.12.1 there also disappears and the fan curves do not work correctly, now I'm on 21.10.2 and it also disappeared and the fans do not work after a cold boot start, я думаю нужно возвращаться на windows 10( RX5700XT ROG

0 Likes
TumKo
Adept II

I solved the problem install 21.9.2

0 Likes