cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Madeinspain
Journeyman III

Minecraft not maxing gpu

So im gonna explain a problem thats kind of weird so when i play minecraft usually minecraft modded with less than 30 mods even with more i get low fps (i have an rx 6600 with an r5 5600g) the main problem is not having low fps which is already a problem the problem is the gpu isnt being used arround 20 percent or 10 percent which isnt the case in other scenarios like bedrock, im using java. So i tried to add the minecraft modded to adrenaline but it didnt work, im not using my integrated gpu (i used bios to deactivate the igpu) the main problem is that i cant add this modded minecraft because its not an .exe and idk what to do i tried using windows and put high performance it didnt change anything, i tried changing the priority to realtime didnt change anything i tried loading shaders to maybe make the gpu try to work on it didnt change i put more chunks to see if i can do something but no it doesnt wants to work if anyone has a solution or any idea to solve this please reply to this post i will be looking to it as much as i can

0 Likes
0 Replies