cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Dawid34
Adept I

Low performance rx6800xt in Dayz

The game is generally unplayable, card usage drops to 20/30%, fps in cities at 50/60. the game only becomes playable on drivers from 2 years ago, but it's still not perfect, it's ridiculous that amd can't fix it so many years.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I didn't buy such a powerful card to not be able to use it 100%

2 Replies
Asydasy
Journeyman III

I'am also user of 6800xt and i agree with words above. It is sad that people have to use 2 years old driver to play dayz. On the newest drivers this game run like **bleep**, card is lying on the ground. Are you guys planning to do something to fix it?

Dawid34
Adept I

Exactly, the card is crap in dayz

0 Likes