cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Jean_Valjean
Journeyman III

Latest driver makes Adobe Premiere Pro crash

Hi there, I create this post after looking online for a solution for three weeks.

I work on Premiere Pro - latest version - with my Radeon RX 580 and everything was fine until the latest update I had to make in order to play Diablo IV.

I now have the 23.Q.1.1 version of the driver. I didn't make any other change on my PC and since then, the rendering in Premiere Pro keeps crashing. Sometimes it leads to a BSOD, sometimes to a crash of the GPU and the software Adobe Premiere Pro only. Things I tried to fix it : - Uninstall / Reinstall Premiere Pro (latest update) and the drivers of my graphic card - Resetting preferences in Premiere Pro - Cleaning the media cache files - Turn Off GPU acceleration in the software - Contacting Adobe Support, which tells me it's a problem with the driver of the AMD graphic card - Matching my two computer screens to 60 Hz...

I could downgrade to the previous driver update which was stable, but I will be unable to play Diablo IV. So ... Any tips appreciated ! No overheating.

Config : (always stable and no problem until this day) AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHz 16,0 Go RAM Windows 10 64 bits Radeon RX 580 series

Thank you for your time.

0 Likes
1 Reply
LeoFitz
Adept II

Try this link, and see if their reply would help: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form. At this forum you can barely get help from the official. 

0 Likes