Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

aaru
Journeyman III

issues after bios update

hi everyone,  aaru here

I recently buy a hp laptop/notebook with amd ryzen 5 5500u ( HP 15.6 Inch Laptop PC 15-E2000) in 2021 and after using it for around 8 months I noticing some issue like laptop battery drains more when its in hibernation mode which it goes automatically after some time when it in sleep mode and its battery drainage percentage is not in proper descending order like 100 to 99 , 98 97 ,etc it goes like 100 to 93 , 89 ,etc then I contact hp online customer support and they tell me to do  battery driver uninstallation & installation then do battery calibration I do it but issue still have  then they tell me to do BIOS update but after updating I got new issues like when I put laptop in sleep mode its restart not turn on normally sometimes its restart suddenly when I using it showing a window 'your pc ran into a problem ' it stuck for sometime then start I contact customer support again and tell the issues then they again tell me to update BIOS but issue didn't resolve then they tell me to hard reset the laptop and reinstall windows but issues are still there then I try to restore BIOS version to default (because I read on a community post that updating BIOS is sometime create problems )but I didn't then I visit hp service centre and they tell me you need to change battery or  motherboard  but when I visit my laptop warranty expire and these replacement cost more than my current laptop worth.

If anyone have solution please help 

thank you

0 Likes
0 Replies