cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

SCCHMOO
Journeyman III

Issue with compatiblity

Updated Graphics Drivers, BIOS, Chipset, etc.

All Games run fine.amd.png

9 Replies

Annnnnd...what is your question? Be sure to include the required info > https://community.amd.com/t5/knowledge-base/information-required-when-posting-a-discussion/ta-p/4227...

0 Likes
mjrm
Adept I

same problem do u find solution ??

0 Likes

Same Issue since yesterday

6700XT and 5600X

JayK79_0-1624859826929.png

0 Likes

I'm one more with same issues.

Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Formula (BIOS Version 3602), AMD 5900X, Shappire AMD RX 6800 XT (with lastest WHQL and non WHQL drivers).

At same time of this issues, I noticed some stuttering too on games that playing with same video configuration, was very smooth before.   

Consultor.PNG

0 Likes

When you spend more money and get the 6900xt and the 5950x it'll just recommend that you send AMD money directly xD

0 Likes
mjrm
Adept I

did you solve the problem ?

0 Likes

Not yet!

0 Likes

I just updated to 21.6.2 and have the same thing.

I mean I know it's BS and I never paid any attention to something been recommended or meeting min requirements in the past. But the fact that all my games met it in the last version and don't now.. it's safe to say it's a display error otherwise none of my games would work.

I would think it'll be resolved on the next official software update, still a bit silly but nothing im bothered about unless performance is effected

GPU: Red Devil Limited Edition RX 6800 XT
CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280
MB: Asus ROG Strix X570-E
MEM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200
PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1000 W 80+ Platinum
CASE: Fractal Design Meshify S2
Mon1: MSI Optix MAG271C 27" 1080p 144Hz
Mon2: DELL OMEN 27i 27" 1440p 165Hz

0 Likes

Just to add, if you click on settings > preference > turn off upgrade advisor it will remove all of this  

0 Likes