cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

di_jo_ko
Journeyman III

Is there a new Software for AMD Radeon(TM) R4 Graphics? Software not listed for this Graphics.

Want to know if there is a newer AMD Software for my HP Laptop, because I don't find an option to update in my actual AMD Software and on the AMD Webpage the AMD Radeon(TM) R4 Graphics is not listed.

Operating System: Win 10 64-bit

Actual Driver Packageversion: 19.10.08.01-190504a-342174C-HP

Actual Radeon Softwareversion: 19.10.08.01

CPU-Type: AMD A6-9225 RADEON R4, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G

Or does the Laptop Manufacturer (HP) give me some Information if there is a new Softwareupdate for the Graphics?

1 Solution
di_jo_ko
Journeyman III

I just updated my BIOS, newest Graphicdriver doesnt support the new BIOS. I installed an older driver for the graphics given by HP for my Notebook and there it installed the new AMD Software too.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
dfm0
Adept I

I have the AMD A6-6310 and when it updates to the newest drivers it gives erratic performance, erratic mouse pointer, and choppy video.

I had to set Windows update to not update drivers.

AMD and Windows update update to Adrenaline drivers which mess up the computer.

I can only use old Crimson Relive or older drivers.

Are you having the same problem?

It seems the A6 has been abandoned.

0 Likes
Vynski
Exemplar

Did you;

1. Select Downloads
  2. Select Drivers
  3. Select Embedded
  4. Select AMD Embedded R-Series Processors
  5. Now you need to choose if it is one of three 1st, 2nd, or SOC APU

You will only get Catalyst (CCC) drivers for any of the three choices.

Try this if you haven't already done so.  Since you are saying that your getting Adrenalin drivers, it sounds like your not searching in the proper category.

Ryzen 7 2700X, ASUS RX 480, MSI MPG X570 Plus, GSKIL 16GB DDR4 3200, XPG GAMIX S70, WD 2T HDD, Kingston 120 GB SSD, SoundBlaster Audigy 5, Sansui AU 999 amp, Sansui 4 - SP 2000 speakers, Samsung C27500 monitor.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
0 Likes

You have a HP OEM AMD APU Processor which is why it isn't showing up at AMD Download page.

This is your closest APU mobile last AMD driver for the A6-9220: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a6-series-apu-for-laptops/7th-gen-a6-92...

See if it works for you or not. If it doesn't then you will need to use your HP OEM AMD Driver which is 100% compatible.

di_jo_ko
Journeyman III

I just updated my BIOS, newest Graphicdriver doesnt support the new BIOS. I installed an older driver for the graphics given by HP for my Notebook and there it installed the new AMD Software too.