cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

hokiz
Adept I

Is RX580 still drivers supported?

Is RX580 still drivers supported? because I can't install the latest 23.9.3 drivers that support cs2. 

1 Solution
djasthma
Adept III

yes they are supported, here is the link from AMD. There is no CS2 optimisation yet, in the next driver. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.9.2 Release Notes | AMD

Even though you are on polaris, rdna users had freezing issues with this driver, so if you have issues, here are the olders drivers you can use, also from AMD.

Radeon™ RX 580 Previous Drivers | AMD

View solution in original post

9 Replies
djasthma
Adept III

yes they are supported, here is the link from AMD. There is no CS2 optimisation yet, in the next driver. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.9.2 Release Notes | AMD

Even though you are on polaris, rdna users had freezing issues with this driver, so if you have issues, here are the olders drivers you can use, also from AMD.

Radeon™ RX 580 Previous Drivers | AMD

Okay thanks. 

Do you know when I will be able to download 23.9.3?

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-23-9-3

okay nvm

23.9.3 ?

Is this newer than Adrenalin 23.11.1 (WHQL Recommended) that I have installed ?

Radeon™ RX 580X Drivers & Support | AMD

0 Likes

No.

0 Likes

Was a TIC comment

0 Likes

win 10 when i try to install drivers screen go off forever never come back...what to do please? thank you

0 Likes
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

RX 580 is a very popular GPU and still receives driver support!

antcoastcool
Journeyman III

Hello, I have a strix RX 580 amd video card, even if the drivers support it, the video card driver has been deleting the video card driver by itself for at least 3 years, no matter what I did, I still haven't found a solution. I don't understand if it is because of windows update or if it installs the old version by itself, I don't understand whether it installs the old version by itself, although I turn off the update, although nothing has changed, I also applied what is said on other forum sites, but in vain, the screen goes on and off during the game, then suddenly the black screen and the driver is deleted after the reset if I never buy a video card again, I will never buy amd

0 Likes