cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Baranistanbullu
Journeyman III

I want to have a driver (help)

Ok so I been working on this for like 3 days , I have Rx 570 in my pc. Also my main language isn't English 
I updated my Amd Radeon Software, then card disconnected I guess ? after that I went for amd cleanup utility, card turned back in. I downloaded the last version of Amd Radeon Software, as you know that is a 2 step setup, first I download the setup from google then that other setup was downloaded by the first setup. But when I try to open second setup literally nothing happens .I tried it so many times but cant find any way to do it .I would be really glad if anyone could help me (btw I tried older versions of the software too but none of them works)

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hello,

Not sure which version of Windows you are using, or a distro. But here's a link to the drivers for your GPU @ https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-570 

Link provided as you didn't specify what link you used via Google. Usually best to get them from the OEM regardless.

X570 Taichi, Ryzen 3600XT, 32G of F4-3400C16D-16GSXW, XFX RX5700, NH-D15 Chromemax.black, Fractal Design R5, SilentWings 3 case fans, Intel 660P M.2 1T, WDS256G1X0C M.2 256G
0 Likes

I have 64 bit win 10 but I already have that file you linked, which gives the first setup and I am still stuck at 2nd setup
by stucking I mean the app is not running, not opening.
(edit : I just updated the windows and now the driver works just so fine but thanks anyways)

0 Likes