cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

I/O hub dies OR WHEA error. My CPU Dead?

Good evening. since end of july my PC Suffers random freezes or full reboots. i switched my case around back then and handled all with care. the freezes shwoing up as a sound buzzin and then all Connection Ports i have to the outside seem dead exept the ones that go directly to the CPU. 

NOTE: the issue happens in asseto corsa competizione but not in Farming simulator  2019 ( the only games i play rn) and in Asseto corsa copetitione im not able to drive more then 10 rounds until i get the issue. 

Memtest and all the other casual stress tests are showing up no issues and SFC scannow cant find broken parts of windows.

OC/UV/XMP having now effect on that and a older bios didnt helped either (F13g that was the one i got out of the box)

My system: 

Ryzen 5 5600X 

Aorus B550 pro (rev  1.0)  (i tryed F13 the latest and the F13g)

32 GB @ 3200 Mhz CL 16 dual channel (XMP on) Ripjaws

sapphire RX 6800 pulse

Enermax revolution D.F 750W

1x NVME kingston A2000 1TB 

1x Sata 6Gbps 1TB sandisc

background proceses are Ghub, Datacolor Radeon software, Steam 

the errors i get: 

WHEA: 

On Tue 9/7/2021 7:35:15 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\WHEA\WHEA-20210907-1935.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x97FD76) 
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFC68C3B0BD6D0, 0xBAA00000, 0x60150)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA). 
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem. 

Freeze: 

crash dump file: C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\USBXHCI\USBXHCI-20210907-1130.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: usbxhci.sys (USBXHCI+0x51198) 
Bugcheck code: 0x144 (0x101E, 0xFFFFD08DB78F8960, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: BUGCODE_USB3_DRIVER
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbxhci.sys
description: USB XHCI Driver
Bug check description: The controller indicated a transfer completion that was not pending on the controller. EventData == 1 (dereferencing the Transfer Event TRB's pointer would have caused a bugcheck) 
The crash took place in a storage driver or controller driver. Since there is no other responsible driver detected, this could be pointing to a malfunctioning drive or corrupted disk. It's suggested that you run CHKDSK.

OR 

crash dump file: C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\USBHUB3\USBHUB3-20210906-1622.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: usbhub3.sys (UsbHub3+0x3F038) 
Bugcheck code: 0x144 (0x3003, 0xFFFF808AF5118670, 0x40010000, 0x0)
Error: BUGCODE_USB3_DRIVER
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub3.sys
description: USB3 HUB Driver
Bug check description: A USB device failed enumeration. 
The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

P.s the issues are frustrating so hard that i wanna throw the PC out of the window and it makes me so depressed because i want a running system and not troubleshoot that for 2 months now. 

I THANK FOR ANY HELP I GET!

0 Likes
0 Replies