cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dOnjOscO
Journeyman III

I'm loosing ultrawide resolutions since Adrenaline 22.4.x.

Ahoy,

I was always able to use ultra wide resolutions(3840x1620), when I install Adrenaline 22.4.1 and up driver, i loose the resolutions in my windows settings. Screen is a LG C1, 120hz oled pannel. I dont have any issues with the 120hz settings thou... I tried to create a resolution profile in the Adrenaline software, but it will not accept the 3840x1620 settings.

My excuses for the dutch screenshots.

driver1.jpg

driver2.jpg

5 Replies
hrpuffnstuff
Miniboss

Do you have another cable you could try just to rule it out?

Im using this hdmi cable:

OEHLBACH Black Magic MKII - 8K Ultra High-Speed HDMI-Kabel - 8K FUHD 60Hz 4320p / 4K 120Hz 2160p - 4...

I also tried the hdmi that came with the ps5, but with no luck.

The only way for me to get the ultra wide setting to work with the 22.4.x driver, is roll back to 22.3.x put the resolution to 3840x1620, install the 22.4.x driver, and after reboot windows will run in the ultrawide resolution BUT when i change back to 3840x2160 resolution, the 3840x1620 option is not available anymore...im a sim player so this ultrawide resolution is a must for me, but I dont think it is intended that I need to reinstall my driver every time to change between 2 resolutions.

Zappa
Journeyman III

You are not alone; this is the same problem I am having. 

I just reinstalled windows 10 because I was having issues with windows 11 and it is still broken.

I hope AMD can fix this because I like to play FPS games in ultrawide.

Thank you.

rieke
Journeyman III

I too am having the same problem. its terribly annoying and i hope we can get a fix for this. until then i guess i wont be updating drivers.

Zappa
Journeyman III

Today's drivers did not fix this (5/23/22).  Any ETA when this might get fixed?

Thank you.

0 Likes