cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

naruOp
Journeyman III

i have amd rx 580 but i am not able to find my gpu in blender for cycle render mode please help

i have amd rx 580 but i am not able to find my gou for cycle render mode please help Screenshot (1).png

0 Likes
5 Replies

Open this thread at AMD ProRender Forum: https://community.amd.com/t5/radeon-prorender/ct-p/amd-radeon-prorender

For some reason AMD Forum has removed AMD ProRender Forum from the Communities list.

@Sam_AMD  Has AMD made ProRender legacy status?

0 Likes

Hello, @elstaci 

I apologize, we're updating/optimizing some of the platform's features and structure. I just updated (fixed) the properties of the AMD Radeon ProRender Community. It is now listed/visible again. 

Thank you for bringing this to my attention elstaci! 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

Thanks Sam, I was wondering what happened since I have been seeing a few threads that concerns ProRender or Blender itself and couldn't locate ProRender Forum only by using the search function.

0 Likes

Hello @Sam_AMD  I'm facing the same issue in Blender 4.0.2. My graphics card isn't detected in the HIP menu, so I can only render using the integrated graphics of the processor. When I downloaded the latest version of ProRender and tried to install it using Blender's addons, the installation gave the following error:

ErrorBlender01.jpg

My PC is a bit oldie but goodie : Ryzen 5 2400g Vega 11 + Radeon RX570 8GB.

I would appreciate any solution that doesn't involve reverting to older versions of Blender. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes