cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

franckle
Journeyman III

Help Error 211 AMD Instalation

I have this error when installing the latest driver from AMD ...

Note: The old drivers I can install normally ...

please someone help me
Screenshot_1018.png

0 Likes
1 Reply
rosaatra
Adept I

A little late but here are the possible fixes. I also had this problem and somehow manage to fix it.

Solution 1: Try updating your windows to the latest version. This fixed my problem the first time. I don't know why exactly this fixes the problem. Maybe the driver updates are not compatible with the windows version or maybe because there are corrupt files in your windows and you need to update in order to fix it. 

Solution 2: Update the driver through Device manager. Search device manager on your windows, find and click the display adapters, right-click on your graphics card, then click update driver. What you want to do next is click on "Browse my computer for driver software" and try to find the folder where your driver update files/software are located. If you downloaded the driver update through your Radeon Adrenalin, then it is usually located at "C:\AMD". There are a lot of folders in "C:\AMD", just click on the folder you want to update your driver to (example: C:\AMD\radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-19.12.2-minimalsetup-191212_64bit). 

I Hope this was helpful.

0 Likes