cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

playbo
Journeyman III

Green Glitches in youtube and when i change the night light volume in Windows 11

Hi Everyone!

Problem Description:

I get 2-3 horizontal lines of green squares glitches (maybe some red and black) when I do some things, e.g. when I change the volume of Night light from windows 11 settings. Some times I get this issue watching youtube videos. Specifically I get the top rows of the video greenish. I think I fixed that youtube thing with some browser configuration (i disabled something), but I have those glitches here and there.

When I disable the AMD Display adaptor driver, the issue dissapears. However when I have the driver enabled, so it provides all the adrenaline settings, I get such little glitches.

As you will see below in GPU-Z diagnostics, the clock doesn't fluctuate too much.

Is it some thing related to clocking and overclocking (i see th clock is set at more hertz than the gpu link i sent above)?
Is it memory-related (because i have not much), or is it adrenaline settings?

Hardware & Software:

Laptop Model: Dell Inspiron 14 5425 touchscreen (for some reason DELL site has not a seperate product page for it, only if i enter my service tag it recognizes it)

GPU: AMD Radeon GPU. It is mentioned as generically as that everywhere online, but GPUZ detected it is this GPU:  AMD Radeon Graphics 448SP Mobile

Adrenaline version: 23.5.2 (he latest)
Dell's SupportAssist software: the latest everything up to date and clean with all the latest drivers.
Display adaptor driver: AMD (TM) Graphics 31.0.14057.5006

GPU-Z Diagnostics:

playbo_0-1686203989390.pngplaybo_1-1686204003456.png

playbo_2-1686204019537.png

I will be happy to provide anything else you need

Thank you all!

0 Likes
0 Replies