cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Viking-Forge
Journeyman III

Graphics Drivers Issues

So recently I got a few upgrades to my pc the main one being a RADEON TX 7700 my pc is ment for gaming and 3d creation. Whenever I boot up blender or Substance painter the screen is white and just not working. Some times it would crash but sometimes it doesn't. I’ll be putting more of my specs once I get home but currently a lot of games like Hell Divers, GTFO and a few others run very poorly even though I know the pc can run them. Sometimes booting up my pc they run fine other days they don’t. Any clue what the issue can be? I wanna get back to work and playing games.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Hiramabiff
Adept III

Hell divers constantly crashes for me too

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Have you tried using DDU or AMD Cleanup Utility, to remove old display driver files and reinstall fresh from AMD's site? It may also help to try older drivers if the newest ones aren't working properly. 

You could also try disabling Multi-Plane Overlay.  

I had a lot of crashes with Hell Divers 2. I have not played since launch however. 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes

I did give this a try but it didn’t fix the issue I was having

here Is a List of my current GPU and Drivers

AMD RADEON RX 7700 XT

AMD RADEON (TM) Graphics

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Radeon Graphics

Version 24.4.1

I tired playing Minecraft today it also has the same issue of white screen 

so currently it’s Blender, Substence painter and Minecraft 

0 Likes

Which other driver versions have you tried?

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes

I havent been able to try any older versions because whenever I do it auto updates the drivers do you have a link possibly for older drivers?

0 Likes

I think this will help. 

Solved: How to stop updates for drivers with Windows Updat... - AMD Community

Windows Update Replacing AMD Adrenalin Drivers? FIX it in 2 minutes! - YouTube

0 Likes