cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Tsuki
Journeyman III

Graphics Card Drivers Repeatedly Deleting Itself

About 2 weeks ago I finished building my PC, and ever since then I've been dealing with this issue with the graphics card drivers. Whenever I turn on my computer, the drivers for my Radeon RX 6600 XT are working as intended for about 40 seconds until they suddenly delete themselves. I have been trying many possible solutions such as uninstalling the drivers fully with ddu and reinstalling, enabling the windows group policy for updates to not change drivers, disabling the automatic driver downloads in windows device installation settings, and even completely wiping the PC and redoing everything. Despite my efforts, Im still getting this error repeatedly no matter how many times I try to fix it. Is there any to get these drivers to stop from being deleted?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Tsuki
Journeyman III

UPDATE: sorry for the confusion everybody, it seems like I was plugging my HDMI cord into the motherboard and not the graphics card itself. That's what was causing the repeated crashes and errors.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Tsuki
Journeyman III

UPDATE: sorry for the confusion everybody, it seems like I was plugging my HDMI cord into the motherboard and not the graphics card itself. That's what was causing the repeated crashes and errors.

0 Likes