cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

doomood
Journeyman III

Graphic Bug Driver AMD in Windows 10 Disabled

I recently acquired an RX 6600 Eagle and after a week using it I realized that bugs happen on the lower right side of my screen, the screen freezes in that rectangle exactly behind the "Activate Windows" and only goes back to normal after a while, or when I minimize the game.

I already activated the DDU, installed other drivers and nothing helped. The complicated thing is that I can't find anything about it on the internet and this bug only happens when "Activate Windows" appears on the screen, when it doesn't appear it doesn't happen...

I don't know if this is some kind of incompatibility between the non-activated version of windows and the amd driver, but if you know how to help me, I'll be grateful.

Below is a print of what the bug looks like:

imgur.com/a/xAikjyG 

Em portugues:

Recentemente adquiri uma RX 6600 e depois de uma semana utilizando ela percebi q acontecia bugs na lateria inferior direita da minha tela, a tela congela naquele retangulo exatamente atras do "Ativar o Windows" e só volta ao normal sozinha dps de um tempo, ou quando minimizo o jogo.

Ja passei o DDU, instalei outros drivers e nada adiantou. O complicado é q nao acho nada sobre na internet e esse bug só acontece quando o "Ativar o Windows" aparece na tela, quando nao aparece nao acontece...

Não sei se isso é algum tipo de incompatibilidade da versao nao ativada do windows com o driver da amd, mas se souberem como me ajudar ficarei grato.

Abaixo print do bug:

imgur.com/a/xAikjyG 

0 Likes
0 Replies