cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

GPU Scheduling has disappeared in the Graphics Options in Windows 10

I installed Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.4.1 update with a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and the GPU Scheduling has disappeared in the Graphics Options

This is all I have (see screen shot below)

amdsparton2142_0-1618990752947.png

This is weird as it was there before on my 5700xt? 

7 Replies
json_bb
Adept I

I've personally never seen the option, 5700XT or W5700.

0 Likes
vlad001
Adept III

AMD had it with only one driver 20.5.1 beta and after that they decided to just abandon it. 

0 Likes

Oh, I didn't realize this? 

I have had the option turned on and available to me right up to recently when I did a second re-fresh of windows.

It was even available to me as an Windows Insider as well when I first did a refresh with in the week just been.

I was thinking maybe they got rid of it and it is not needed anymore. I was just not sure? I thought maybe I installed something wrong after the re-fresh.

Can anyone else also verify that GPU Scheduling has been removed?

0 Likes

Was just looking at Redit. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/kjs2k2/amd_what_is_your_rationale_for_not_continuing_to/?utm_m...

Dont know how but I have had GPU scheduling all this time with the latest drivers too..?

0 Likes

Are you with Intel CPU with integrated graphics? Maybe that option in windows was unlocked for it, i think even intel graphics supports it. Try to update your intel graphics with the latest driver and the option will be there again.

0 Likes

I do have Intel. Does not seem to make any difference. I will take it as an error that I still had it on my version of Windows. If it is not needed anymore or not supported then that is the way it is. 

0 Likes

Found this post also on Redit. Does look like it's still getting worked on? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/lq166w/has_there_been_any_news_updates_for_hardware_gpu/?utm_m...

0 Likes