cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sandromi
Journeyman III

GPU related problem

Hello, lately my GPU (RX 580 8GB) started acting weird, first of all, it has a problem with hdmi1 port, whenever I plug my cable in it the monitor says no signal but that's off-topic, what I want to get my answers about it this weird thing that's been happening for the last month or two, this issue happens very randomly and seldom. when I start my PC it starts booting up, even shows the windows logo but then goes blank, I can't even get past this screen after resetting drivers with win+shift+ctrl+b, so I have no other choice but to restart my PC manually with the power button, after starting up again it lets me in but the colors are off ( using integrated graphics) and whenever I check device manager my rx580 has a yellow exclamation mark on it, when I click properties it says: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device, error code 31. after this I restart my PC from the taskbar and GPU comes back to life and everything is normal again until it happens again. your help will be much appreciated, thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
sandromi
Journeyman III

new drivers fixed my issue