cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

packard93
Adept III

got a message warning after install 15.7.1 driver but no log tab to read errors.

Jump to solution

amd.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
packard93
Adept III

Re: got a message warning after install 15.7.1 driver but no log tab to read errors.

Jump to solution

I FOUND THE SOLUTION UNINSTALL 15.7.1 THROUGH CONTROL PANEL OF COURSE REBOOT. RAN A REPAIR ON MY framwework 4.6 reinstalled 15.7.1 then I got a GREEN CHECK MARK NO WARNINGS THIS TIME i FIGURED CRIMSON DID SOMETHING TO FRAMEWORK BECAUSE I DID ALL THE CORRECT PROCEDURES SO REPAIRING FRAMEWORK SOLVE THIS ISSUE CAUSE CRIMSON CORRUPTED SOMETHING. IMG_20160711_165343.jpg

View solution in original post

6 Replies
kingfish
MVP

Re: got a message warning after install 15.7.1 driver but no log tab to read errors.

Jump to solution

Sometimes you get that message when you do not remove the old drivers first. There were parts of the new drivers that didn't need to be updated, so they weren't installed.

0 Kudos
packard93
Adept III

Jump to solution

No I was on my computer I had a 15.7.1 installed with catalyst control center then I got a popup reminder of the new driver 16.2.1 beta I did not know it was beta so I clicked yes to see what I would get . The crimison installer installed itself I cancelled when I found out it was a beta driver Now when I tried to run catalyst control center I dont see it . So I did a full 16.2.1 after I did a full uninstall of 15.7.1 catalyst I did a complete reboot on pc after uninstalling Using the uninstaller of crimson did a complete reboot of the system when asked by the amd uninstaller in control panel. Then after I reboot I did a amdcleanup utility reboot again Installed crimsons 16.2.1 beta .reboot pc . Then did a complete uninstall through the control panel with amd uninstaller  in control panel rebooted pc reinstalled catalyst 15.7.1 upon reboot then I rebooted after that and the cataylst control wont start or show up at all now .

0 Kudos
packard93
Adept III

Jump to solution

CAM00827.jpgCAM00826.jpg

0 Kudos
kingfish
MVP

Jump to solution

I would try a system restore. Pick a time before you tried to install the drivers.

0 Kudos
packard93
Adept III

Jump to solution

I FOUND THE SOLUTION UNINSTALL 15.7.1 THROUGH CONTROL PANEL OF COURSE REBOOT. RAN A REPAIR ON MY framwework 4.6 reinstalled 15.7.1 then I got a GREEN CHECK MARK NO WARNINGS THIS TIME i FIGURED CRIMSON DID SOMETHING TO FRAMEWORK BECAUSE I DID ALL THE CORRECT PROCEDURES SO REPAIRING FRAMEWORK SOLVE THIS ISSUE CAUSE CRIMSON CORRUPTED SOMETHING. IMG_20160711_165343.jpg

View solution in original post

packard93
Adept III

Jump to solution

i REPAIRED FRAMEWORK AND IT INSTALLED PERFECTLY AND NOW I GET CATALYST IMG_20160711_171002.jpg