cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ahmed_gamal
Journeyman III

GIGABYTE RX 570 GAMING crashes in games

I bought recently gigabyte RX 570 gaming 4 GB to upgrade my PC and it works just fine with browsing and watching videos but the problem begins when I try to play games like asphalt 9 and world of tanks and bird gut from steam, when I start to play the game after less than minute the game freezes and shows artifacts then it become black screen for couple of second then it closes the game and the GPU UTIL reads 100% for couple of minutes without opening any thing. my display was 1366 x 768 and I tried to change the display to 1280 x 768 and try again it worked a little better but crashed in the end also, I tried to play on window mode and not full screen mode and it worked for some games like asphalt 9 and bird gut but in games like VALORANT it didn't work at all in any way and any resolution.

Bird gut game recorded the error crash and I will attach it with my computer specifications.

It worth mentioning that when I tried to test the GPU using GPU stress with FurMark it didn't crashes or showed any artifacts and it worked smoothly with 40 FPS and with 73 C and 33% of the fans power.
AMD Display.jpg

These are the settings for my display.

AMD System.jpg

And this is the AMD System.

and the attached files are my DxDiag.txt and the error crash report that happened to Bird Gut Game.
So can anyone help me?

0 Likes
0 Replies