Red_Thur
Journeyman III

Games Crashing

Recently i bought this pc here

Motherboard: ASROCK B450M Steel legend
Processor: Ryzen 7 3800x
Water Cooler: Cold Blood II
GPU: GTX 1070ti
RAM: 32gb hyperx Predator 3200mhz 16gb (2x8)

and most of the games are crashing like cod warzone, metro exodus and Doom eternal, i tried updating the gpu driver to the latest driver, i updated the BIOS and re-installed the games but still no success 

can someone give me a hand?

0 Likes
4 Replies
benman2785
Big Boss

1. do a CMOS reset
2. leave everything at "AUTO" (no OC and no XMP)
test again

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

thanks for the tips, but it didnt worked

0 Likes
delevero
Adept III

some suggestion

1). if you have a vr headset disconnect it from the computer and see if your computer still crash or not
2). if you computer often crash in all games then my best guess is you need to update and RESET your bios afterwards
     OR you have a problem with cooling of your cpu in your system.  Check if the fan spin on your cpu cooler and graphics cooler.
     and regarding a ryzen cpu its normal they become quite hot, just never go above 90c then they will start to trottle down
     but its okay your computer is like 30 - 85c hot no problems at all.

3). update windows 10 it does not always do this automatic

4). if you have installed a cpu cooler then be aware that it should not touch the small round cylinder formed things on your motherboard..
5). Try to take your ram out and put them back in to your computer again, and also check that your graphics card is pushed as far in as possible. Same goes with your harddrive and cables check they all are 100% inserted.
 also try to look in your manual where you installed your RAM.. it matter if they are in the right slots or not.

0 Likes

thanks for the tips, btw i use a water cooler and my cpu while playing cod warzone reaches 38°C

and aparrently they released an update in cod warzone and now its not crashing anymore, but the other ones still crashes even after i did everything you said :/ 

0 Likes