cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

asdsyuitpok
Journeyman III

Game Crashed on Radeon RX570 Series Driver

Hi, currently I had issued with my Rx570 graphic card. My game crashes whenever I enter CS.GO. For my info, CS GO is not a graphic hunger program, but still it crashes due to the graphic problem. The display is shown in Figure1.

I had tried to reformat my PC for at least 10 times to find the problem, update every possible drivers using software like Driver Booster. But still no luck, it still crashes everytime I launch. I try to disable the graphic driver, but I noticed that I couldn't run any games without the official display driver released by AMD. However, without using AMD driver, the system tend to run smoothly without crashing problem, I can open solidwork without crashing (which crashes with RX570 driver), but of course it is a little bit laggy. That's how I suspect it was a display driver issues.

The following are the pic of how RX570 driver causes crashes on my program. And also I noticed some strange behavior, sometimes the GPU run at 100% even I'm not running any heavy program.

OS Name                           Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version                             10.0.19041 Build 19041
Other OS Description       Not Available
OS Manufacturer              Microsoft Corporation
Processor                          Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 v2 @ 2.60GHz, 2601 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date            American Megatrends Inc. X79DT00A, 1/13/2020
SMBIOS                            Version 2.7
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer
BaseBoard Product Intel X79

0 Likes
1 Reply
asdsyuitpok
Journeyman III

Just solved my problem after a few trial and error. I noticed that my GPU and VRAM clock speed remain at 300MHz, which is the minimum settings and doesn't changes when it required more clock speed(such as launching games). By right, it should automatically tune it when it required more CSpeed.

I manually tune it to 1000MHz and it resolved the problem. However, I'm still not sure what is the problem and it's doesn't automatically switch the CSpeed.

Is it a motherboard problem or GPU problem?

0 Likes