cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

peter1956
Adept I

Forza Motorsport 2023 Driver support

Is Forza Motorsport 2023 getting any driver support or Adrenalin options. It is not picked up when doing game scan and had to create shortcut to add but not the best option in fairness..
Surprised one of the biggest PC driver games released this year and zero support!!

Come on Team RED 
Many thanks in Advance 
Peter

13 Replies
Dtom0613
Adept I

Can you help me… what short cut did you create so can adjust some setting on the AMD adrenaline software..

0 Likes
billyjoebum
Journeyman III

Hopefully adding some more attention here. I tried playing the game today with the new 23.10.1 driver version for RX 7000 series and I'm still getting a crash to desktop with the "driver timeout" error message after every race. Really need a proper driver update for this game.

trickveira
Adept I

I feel like AMD is facing problems, the driver supporting the Forza Motorsport game was supposed to be available a long time ago. Hard times.

kewee
Journeyman III

Shortcut approach didn't work for me - settings applied didn't activate as far as I can see.

Starfield appeared after 23.10.1 over 4 weeks from it's launch, so I guess we just have to wait for Motorsport to appear?

mojik88
Journeyman III

I’ll hope to raise the post at least a little, and maybe the Red team will see it.
There are also problems on the 6800 - sometimes textures disappear during the race and cutscenes, the track simply disappears.
Driver version 23.10.1, support is really needed.

peter1956
Adept I

forza.jpg

Okay so it lets you add it and launch it but sadly it doesn't apply any settings or notices its been played
my bad

0 Likes

Yea I tried it that way as well, I had to turn down a lot of settings and lock it at 60fps. My 6800xt temps are the highest (101c) I have ever seen when playing a game.Also when I alt tab to make adjustments to the fan curve it resets or the game freeze's cause of the setting adjustments… 

Y0kenB
Journeyman III

So 23.10.2 dropped ...  and now my menu's are butter smooth - thanks!

Of course there are 2 other slight problems:
1. Loading into the game still takes 5 minutes due to shader rendering...
2. The race gameplay is now down to 11fps on my RX 79000 XTX (from around 60 average previously)

sigh

0 Likes

This happening to m as well I am getting blackout screens I Have a RX 6950xt with Ryzen 7 3700X and 48 gigs of ram  .GameBlackOut.png

0 Likes
Lukeman269
Adept I

I've ran this game on 23.9.1 and 23.10.2 so far. Both appear to be about the same as far as performance goes. I think the shader thing would happen on both FW versions too. Yeah I'm also having issues of crashes after a race. Although, it ONLY happens when I attempt to upgrade my car.  If I just press continue, it will go to the next race no problem. I did run into some massive stuttering on the smaller Nurburgring course on the first turn and another turn about 30 seconds later. I'm around 110-120fps with my 7900xtx but those spots I get like 40-50fps and some jarring lag. Makes me wonder why it's doing that. Not exactly a demanding spot on the track lol. Other than that, the gameplay seems decent.

Dtom0613
Adept I

AMD can you please support this game in your adrenaline software. 

you guys have an issue supporting games from Game Pass. 

MY AMD cpu LAPTOP with a NVIDIA 4080 has zero issued suporting this. 

The issue is not with the graphics cards its the game itself aside from that dont know why anyone would play it I only played of 10mins and wrote it off as being a really bad game to the point of not being fixable 

0 Likes
FrickinLazer
Journeyman III

Yes, we need driver support for Forza! Also, the game looks like **bleep** (washed), and has HUGE FPS drops on many tracks in certain spots. RX 6800, Ryzen 3600x, 32 GB DDR4 RAM.

0 Likes