cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

GeorgeChivadze
Journeyman III

FC 24 is unplayable on Latest Adrenalin Edition 24.6.1...shader rebulding is not a thing

i did clean DDU install.

for me fc 24 is unplayable ! stutters everywhere in menus and in actual gameplay

also had this weird glitch for months where player hair is artifacting...  had this exact same problem with my rx 6900 xt and now on my rx 7900 xt 

fb3f4102d3427f41d9bded3326d7de0d.png

13 Replies
marinchos
Journeyman III

just use pro edition instead of Adrenalin G

From my experience, there was no difference at all. I have not tried again yet in this case.

Rockywhu
Adept III

Yeah that hair corruption has been on the game since launch.

Another thing that needs to be fixed

FC 24 is the one game i've had issued with since I got my 7900XTX

No surprise 

That and the stuttering is bad with online play now

Note

Actually WWE2K23 I had a similar with issue with Corruption on wrestlers but it got fixed when I & others told AMD about it and then I contacted 2K themselves who fixed it

EA are a far worse company however so doubt that will get fixed

B650 AORUS PRO AX, RYZEN 9 7950X3D, SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX, CORSAIR VENGENCE RGB PRO 32GB RAM, CORSAIR RM750x 80 PLUS GOLD 750W
Rockywhu
Adept III

Btw if you are getting lag in the menus I remember I turned off desktop recording to off in record & stream settings inside Adrenalin,  it fixed that issue

That was happening at Launch

Another issue was having instant replay enabled which bugged the game making it crash or stutter in some games

FC 24 was defo one of them but that did get fixed on previous drivers before now

B650 AORUS PRO AX, RYZEN 9 7950X3D, SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX, CORSAIR VENGENCE RGB PRO 32GB RAM, CORSAIR RM750x 80 PLUS GOLD 750W
Rockywhu
Adept III

Tried it again today and it's still awful

Needs to be fixed ASAP.

I'm getting button input delay along with stuttering, slowdown in Ultimate team online

The WORST Adrenalin driver for an FC 24 game i've seen since got my 7900XTX lol

davidens
Journeyman III

same for me rip 24.6.1 unplayable

noahxc3
Journeyman III

FFS, I just updated this morning and encountered the exact issues. I thought I was the only one. The good thing was I played a friendly match otherwise I would be fuming. 

Berke07
Journeyman III

I'm having the same problem too. If AMD breaks games with every update it releases, soon everyone will be using Nvidia. I hope they are aware of this bug and fix it soon.

0 Likes

Use the adrenaline bug reporting tool. Looks like a bug icon upper right.

I did

0 Likes
Rockywhu
Adept III

I went back to the previous 24.5.1 drivers & played two matches.

Absolutely fine now.

Who knows when AMD will fix it so i'd recommend just rolling back

24.6.1 driver sucks big time for FIFA

Rockywhu
Adept III

New patch on FC 24 and still performing like crap on the latest drivers!

AMD ????

0 Likes
GeorgeChivadze
Journeyman III

i guess we need to wait for amd updates an pray it will work