cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Exception code: 0xc0000005 in video games

Faulting application name: EscapeFromTarkov.exe, version: 0.12.8.9888, time stamp: 0x5fa91549 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0000000002268b74 Faulting process id: 0x590 Faulting application start time: 0x01d94398c3949d71 Faulting application path: C:\Scape form Tarkov\Client.0.12.8.9888\EscapeFromTarkov.exe Faulting module path: unknown Report Id: a8016356-6f7f-498e-ac90-83cbf373594d Faulting package full name: That is just one example, it really happens to me with almost all the games on my pc. Things I've tried: I tested the ram with memtest86 for 10h and 0 errors Check hard drives, gpu, ram and cpu temperatures and all good Update video card drivers The power supply is new and gives enough power I tried with sfc /scannow and all good defrag the hdd and optimize the ssd I have updated bios and I don't have overclock I did performance and stress tests on the cpu and gpu and everything was fine Examine the pc for viruses Repair windows registry Change ram modules. I even tried the GPU on and the ram on a friend's pc and all good My computer is: Motherboard: B85-DS3H Bios F3 Processor: Intel Core I5 ​​4570 3.20GHZ Four ram modules: 2 Kingston 4gb 1600MHZ Team Group 4gb 1600Mhz A-Data 4gb 1600Mhz Hard drives: SSD Kingston SV300 120GB Seagate ST2000DM009 2Tb GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB XFX GTS XXX Edition Thank you very much in advance I hope I can fix my problem
0 Likes
1 Solution

Good night. The cause of the problem turned out to be a new variant of the Virus Expiro of 32 bits but now for 64 bits. It was discovered by those of Eset Nod 32 a week ago. Unfortunately windows defender, malwarebytes or avast don't detect it yet. If someone has the same problem as me, try Nod 32. I hope they manage to fix your problem

View solution in original post

4 Replies

First you shouldn't mix different RAM P/Ns and RAM Manufacturers in the same Motherboard.

when you have 3 different types of RAM Part numbers from 3 different RAM Manufacturer installed in your Motherboard you will have incompatibility issues with RAM.

Remove all the RAM sticks and just install one RAM Manufacturer's RAM in your motherboard and see if your issue continues.

Also check with your Motherboard QVL List to see if the RAM part numbers you have are compatible with your Motherboard and Intel CPU: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-B85M-DS3H-rev-11/support#support-doc

Good afternoon. First I want to apologize for the mess in the text. I published it in windows support and copied it to ak but I don't know because everything came out as a paragraph instead of ordered when it came out fine in the editor.

Second thanks for your answer. I already tried what he mentions, even Leaving a single ram. Today talking to two close friends with whom we sometimes copy things from each other. They told me that they are going through the same problem so I go on to rule out hardware problems and start looking for more software. It seems strange to me that a virus does something like this but right now it is my best chance

Good night. The cause of the problem turned out to be a new variant of the Virus Expiro of 32 bits but now for 64 bits. It was discovered by those of Eset Nod 32 a week ago. Unfortunately windows defender, malwarebytes or avast don't detect it yet. If someone has the same problem as me, try Nod 32. I hope they manage to fix your problem

I agree that a virus would cause that type of error.

Thanks for the update and Solution.

I will check out that virus also since you mentioned those Anti-Malware and A/V from Windows and Avast didn't catch it.

0 Likes