cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

havvn
Journeyman III

Error Code 31 AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT

Starting yesterday, whenever i attempt to play Starfield. After around 5-10 minutes, my monitor will go completely blank. Can continue to hear everything on my pc(game, discord, etc.), but my screen is blank, so i have to restart my pc. 

Once restarted, when checking my display drivers, i am met with a Error Code 31(this driver failed to load properly) on my AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT driver. It can be promptly "fixed" by disable/reenabling it, but this does not change anything. It continues to happen again and again.

I am at my wits end, scouring the internet for half fixes, if anyone here is having this issue as well, and can provide any tips on; how to fix this problem, or any information at all, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, this is my first pc. I have only had it for about a month so I am relatively blind in how to go about all the systems and fixing for issues.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Franinau
Adept I

Hi There

Did you sort it!! I have the same problem same graphics card too.  I ended up removing the CMOS battery and reset it for about 10 secs. It clears the code but then crashes again. My only fix was to reintall win 11 and the games which are fornite and  msfs. hope you found a fix if so would love to know what it was cheers

0 Likes