Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

hypernovavy
Journeyman III

(DRIVERS) AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics help

Hi team,

I have a HP laptop with AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics. Basically when I go to auto detect and install the latest drivers. It installs and then my mouse will lag every few seconds and my computer is really slow. I then have to uninstall it to stop the mouse lag.

When I try and find the specific driver to download the file on its own, it won't let me and everything is just super slow.

When I bought this laptop it came with some drivers pre-installed, I could play BO2, Skyrim and LoL at 40fps with no trouble but yesterday I had to reset it from factory because it suddenly showed up a bluescreen making it impossible to start my pc and now it has no GPU drivers because every single one I tried to install (even older versions) don't work.

Now I can't open neither BO2 nor Skyrim and LoL client goes super slow, I can't even play a movie because it crashes.

Please help, I have like a month trying to fix this issue. What do I need to do?
PC Details: 

https://support.hp.com/ve-es/document/c04738888

Attached:
-Basic Information screenshot
-Device Manager screenshot

-GPU-Z screenshots (4)

-CPU-Z screenshots (2)

If you need everything else please let me know, I'm so worried, please help!!!

0 Likes
9 Replies

It didn't work, the mouse keeps lagging every few seconds, I uninstalled the previous drivers in Safe Mode with Display Drivers Uninstall, then reboot and then installed the new drivers mentioned above but it didn't work, I had to go back in time using Recovery Options.

kenneth28_
Journeyman III

Its because our laptop was outdated 
I Got The same Specs as Yours
You just need to download driver from this link
HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support 
it will automatically choose the lastest compatible driver for your laptop

ankush2282
Journeyman III

I am also facing similar problem and HP team is not supporting us in this case. I can expect AMD team to support us they have earlier fixed the similar problem in 2019 driver version. I request AMD team to support once again to resolve the issue and help us update the drivers to the latest so that our old laptop works properly in video calling and web meetings which is now started stuttering and impacting my business.

0 Likes
FATİH0913
Journeyman III

SORUNU ÇÖZEBİLDİNİZMİ BENDE 1 HAFTADIR AYNI SORUNLA KARŞI KARŞIYAYIM ÇÖZEBİLDİYSENİZ BANA YARDIMCI OLABİLİRMİSİNİZ

0 Likes
UnhappyCustomer
Journeyman III

Hi, have you been able to resolve this? I am in the same boat as you. I am considering downgrading my OS to windows 8.1 and see if it resolve he issue. If you have resolved this issue kindly let me know. 

Thanks.

0 Likes

I faced the same issue with all the latest drivers - this is the only one that worked :

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74501-75000/sp74716.exe

Aiden_Grey
Journeyman III

even me finding the same problem with the a8-7410 wi8th radeon r5 graphics. my pointer is lagging and the system couldnt detect the 2 gb of graphic

0 Likes

The same thing happens to me too, I have the same specs (AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphic) and this has been going on for some time now. My mouse has been lagging out every few seconds, and apparently it freezes my screen too, so this has been affecting my gaming. Any solutions?

0 Likes