Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

TheCeziPlayer
Journeyman III

Driver update problem

Hello,

today, as many players of Battlefield 2042 open beta I recieved an error saying that I should update my graphics driver in order to play the game. Fair enough I said because I did not update it in a while. The update itself did not work and showed me error 195, which is caused by website not accessible through firewall/antivirus. Fair enough I said and I disabled my firewall and tried it again. Did not work. I also tried minimal install and driver only install instead of full install. Only thing that it did was uninstall of my current drivers. Third party software did not help. Updating through device manager did not help.

So right now I have uninstalled all graphics drivers, my monitor which had 144hz refresh rate now only has 64hz refresh rate, I cannot install driver updates for my Radeon and I just simply do not know what to do. I also read that the error 195 can be caused by website maintenance.

Can someone please help me with solving of this issue?

Thanks in advance

2 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

Have you tried downloading the installer or are you using auto detect?

If auto detect is not working, download the software instead..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

Hello,

Yes. I did try auto detect option, installer option and installer directly for my graphics card. I am quite sure that it is problem with the web maintenance because every time I get the same error.

I checked many online articles about this error and none of the solutions did help me.

0 Likes