cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Jnas
Journeyman III

Driver Timeout

Recently purchased a PC with a 7900XTX in it and was experiencing an issue with more graphically intense games, like Forza or GTA V, where I was able to run the game for a short period of time then it would stutter and crash. I would receive a driver timeout error upon crashing each time. I researched the issue and tried every solution people recommended and nothing worked. Not sure if I fixed it with this step, but I don't have these driver timeouts anymore since doing so. I was trying one solution where you disable xmp on your ram so I turned it off and launched Forza and to no surprise it crashed again. I then re enabled xmp and it somehow solved the issue. Not sure if thats much of a solution for other people, but i thought I'd make this post anyways just in case it helped anyone else.   

0 Likes
2 Replies
ForIdent
Adept II

Hi, can you see if this method works, I created a quick video to see if it fixes the problem or not. See video description. I crashed again after 5h30 of game streaming. I left OBS + Forza Horizon 5. So it's not there yet. 

0 Likes

I'm getting this issue on the same card did you manage to fix it?

0 Likes